zoella beauty

      Hello! A few weeks ago I ordered some 'Zoella beauty products'. Shortly afterwards they
     arrived, so I thought I would do a little review on them, now that I have used the products.
                        I bought the 'Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak' and the 'Zoella Fizz Bar'.



          I thought that they both looked really pretty and professional. They both smell really
                                                     nice and I was so excited to use them.


                This is the 'Zoella Soak Opera bath soak'. I prefer this product to the fizz bar
                 because it has more than one use. It can work as a bubble bath liquid and
         shower cream so it is definitely worth the price. It smells really nice and fruity, but not
                                                            too strong, which I like.


         This was after only putting a little bit of the bath soak in the bath. it already
            created a huge amount of bubbles and smelt really sweet and subtle.

 
This is the Fizz Bar. I have to admit, as much as I love Zoe, this is definitely
 not my favourite product. It smells really nice in the packet but when you drop it in the
 bath, it doesn't really do anything. This might just be because I am used
 to the crazy fizzing and amazing colours of the bath bombs from 'Lush', but still, I was a little disappointed.
 
 
This was a cube off of the Fizz bar. It's really cute, smells nice and sweet, but as I
said, it is not my most favourite product ever. I still really like the Zoella beauty
products, but maybe I will just stick to crazy, explosive, colourful bath bombs from 'Lush'.
 
Thanks for reading, bye! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I nominate you for the Liebster Award!
    check my blog and see what you have to do :)
    http://twirlybirdie.blogspot.com/2014/10/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete