Bucket list

I decided that I would like to write down all of the things that I want to do for the summer holidays. I always find that about half way through the summer, I have nothing left to do. So, this is a list of goals that I want to achieve and maybe, some of them could even inspire you when you're bored.

1. Swim in the sea
2. Have an ice cream
3. Take millions of pictures
4. Hang out with friends in the summer evenings
5. Get up really early and watch the sun rise
6. Ride a bike
7. Bake
8. Do all the jobs (tidy room, clean ect)
9. Write a poem/ song/ story
10. Go on a walk
11. Draw and paint
12. Keep a diary
13. Read a book
14. Go shopping
15. Build a sand castle
16. Make a daisy chain
17. Buy popcorn and watch a film
18. Watch a sunset on the beach
19. Plant a tree/ flower
20. Make up a dance with friends

I will add to my list and tick them off as I go :)

2 comments: