15 weird facts tag

Hey! So, I realise that I haven't been blogging in a while, and I don't even have a proper excuse. I've just been lazy. So, I have decided to do the '15 weird facts tag', so here we go!

1. What's a weird nickname only your family calls you?

Hannahkins

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I fiddle with my hair ALL the time

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I don't have any weird phobias, I'm just scared of spiders and other bugs.

4. What's a song you love to secretly blast out when you're alone?

Any Sia song, really. Or 'fireflies' by Owl city. It's old, but still one of my favourite songs. Oh, and I love listening to dodie (doddleoddle) songs

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

When people talk with their mouth full, or just generally bad manners.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?

Licking my lips

7.  What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Usually, the right

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?

It was a pink bear, and I called it 'pinkie'. So original.

9.  What drink do you always order at Costa/ Starbucks?

I get the 'Strawberries and cream cooler' from Costa

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

I always tell people not to rub their concelear under their eyes, but I do it anyway. (It can create wrinkles)

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

Away from the water?!

12.  Do you have any weird body skills?

I can put my leg around my head

13.  What's your favourite comfort food that is bad for you, but you love to eat it anyway?

Oreos, chocolate orange, quality streets, Doritos, any sweets really

14.  What's a phrase you always say?

Omg, what the bongos, so's your face

15. What do you wear in bed?

Usually my Disney pyjamas


So, I tag anybody that wants to do it, thanks for reading and byeeeeee xx

1 comment: